For the ninth consecutive year, TripleTree and TT Capital Partners (TTCP) are pleased to recognize the healthcare technology and services companies demonstrating insight, initiative and innovation. As the healthcare industry continues to adapt and respond to the needs of consumers across the continuum of care, entrepreneurs and innovators are delivering new capabilities that advance and accelerate the transformation underway:
- The transition from volume to value
- Focus on improved outcomes and lowered costs through care delivery outside of the hospital setting
- Utilization of more data to help doctors and care teams interact with their patients
- Engaging consumers to take more control of their overall health and wellness
For 2017, we encourage healthcare technology and services companies*, with annual revenues of at least $5 million, to apply for the TripleTree iAwards. Applicants will be evaluated on a range of criteria including the uniqueness of the product or service offering, marketplace traction and business growth, and the size of the total addressable market. Finalists will be announced later this summer. Winners will be announced in October and invited to participate in an interactive session with TripleTree and TTCP professionals, innovators and industry leaders.
How to Apply
*Current TripleTree clients and TTCP portfolio companies as of July 1, 2017 are ineligible to apply.
- Complete the online application (Online applications will be accepted through July 28, 2016)
- Send a brief overview or investor presentation (10 slides or less) to iAwards@triple-tree.com
- Submit the $195 application fee. If you are a returning applicant, the fee is waived.
(1 of 7)
(2 of 7)
(3 of 7)
(4 of 7)
(5 of 7)
(6 of 7)
(7 of 7)
Since 2009, the TripleTree iAwards has identified and celebrated excellence in healthcare. Previous winners of the TripleTree iAwards include: