Following our co-hosting of last weeks’ fifth annual Wireless-Life Sciences Investor Day & Summit with our partners Qualcomm and Johnson & Johnson, we couldn’t be more bullish about the healthcare innovations on display.
The recurring theme of the event was improving healthcare access, quality and affordability – which was echoed by presenter Dr. Hyung Kim, MD; Vice President of Research for Ascension Health as he talked through Ascension’s key initiatives including:
- Operating more effectively in terms of cost and quality
- Remaining focused on serving the poorest and most vulnerable people in the communities they serve
- Getting physicians closer their patients
- Managing the uncertainty of reform
Here are some news stories we’re watching this week:
- CMS awards $73.2mn web optimization contract to CGI Federal in effort to improve online communication channels: more here
- California Telemedine and eHealth Center launches telehealth initiative: more here
- Early peak at upcoming SaaS/Cloud earnings picture? Salesforce.com reports early and disappoints: more here
- Economist Larry Kudlow likes the rising US Dollar as harbinger of price stability amid concerns about Euro: more here
Read our most recent research on Healthcare Compliance and mHealth, and if your schedule aligns catch up with us next week at AHIP in Las Vegas.
To learn more, contact us at 952-253-5300…have a great week!