It’s hard to believe that HIMSS 2012 is just around the corner. As we look ahead amid the consolidation and investment opportunities in healthcare, if you are at HIMSS this year and would like to exchange perspectives on the industry or bring us up to speed on your progress for the year, please let us know.
Here is what’s on our radar related to our research and advisor agenda for the year.
- Why ‘consumerism’ is impacting healthcare delivery models at an unprecedented pace
- How mobile applications are key tools for navigating a ‘B2C shift’ in healthcare
- Where innovations are evolving quickly to meet the demographic shift of seniors
- How productivity tied to health is a growing focus for employers
- Why compliance-centric issues ranging from payment integrity to improved patient outcomes are dominating many health care cost debates
- How the shift toward ACOs and Medical homes is radically altering care delivery models
- The impacts of ‘life beyond the EMR’ as more granular clinical documentation will substantially increase risks associated with reimbursement, compliance, and productivity.
- How healthcare is being driven by data and analytics to build a more complete picture of a patient
- Where the pharma market is shifting away from paper-based systems and processes and calling for innovations that reduce cost across the clinical development landscape
Let us know what you’re thinking about…see you at HIMSS in a few weeks!