For the past decade, the TripleTree iAwards have celebrated healthcare innovation by recognizing companies that are disrupting, improving, and changing our healthcare system. As the healthcare industry continues to adapt and respond to the needs of stakeholders across the continuum of care, entrepreneurs and innovators are delivering new capabilities that advance and accelerate the transformation underway:
- The transition from volume to value
- Focus on improved outcomes and lowered costs through care delivery outside of the hospital setting
- Utilization of more data to help doctors and care teams interact with their patients
- Engaging consumers to be more in control of their overall health and wellness
Companies that provide and offer innovative healthcare technology and services solutions, with annual revenue of $5-25 million
, are encouraged to apply for the 2019 TripleTree iAwards. Applicants will be evaluated on a range of criteria: from value proposition, to marketplace traction, to growth potential, to long-term industry impact. Winners will be announced in early 2020 and will benefit from the firm’s broad capabilities – including the opportunity to engage with the firm’s advisory council of healthcare operators, industry leaders, and entrepreneurs, and the opportunity to connect with TripleTree and TTCP professionals throughout the year.
Current TripleTree clients and TTCP portfolio companies as of October 1, 2019 are ineligible to apply.
How to Apply
Applications will be accepted through Thursday, December 12, 2019.
- Complete the online application
- Send a brief overview or investor presentation (10 slides or less) to iAwards@triple-tree.com
Previous winners of the TripleTree iAwards include: